Penn Medicine’s Virtual Urgent Care Telemedicine Practice
Penn Medicine’s virtual care telemedicine practice, Penn Medicine OnDemand provides urgent primary care services by providers in the Penn Center for Connected Care. Penn Medicine OnDemand providers address your immediate care needs such as sore throats, rashes, earaches, muscle or joint pain, and other minor injuries, via video visit.
OnDemand Visits and COVID-19
Penn Medicine is taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible during the ongoing international outbreak of coronavirus. If you feel sick, consider using Penn Medicine OnDemand for a virtual evaluation. If you have an upcoming doctor’s appointment, contact your physician to see if you should have a virtual visit through OnDemand instead.
What is Penn Medicine OnDemand?
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayPenn Medicine OnDemand is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by Penn Medicine providers who deliver fast and speedy care using video visits. When an in-person, office-based appointment with a Penn care provider is recommended, the Penn Medicine OnDemand team will help you schedule it at a time and location that is convenient for you. The Penn Medicine OnDemand Practice is:
- Easy and Interactive - Use your myPennMedicine or MyLGHealth account on a video-enabled device
like an iPhone, iPad, Android mobile phone or tablet.
- myPennMedicine users: Download the myPennMedicine app from the or
- MyLGHealth users: Download the MyChart app from the or and add Penn
Medicine Lancaster General Health
- If you have questions, please call us at 215.615.2222. Our coordinators at the Penn
Medicine Center for Connected Care are available to help schedule your visit 24 / 7 / 365.
- Fast – Connect with a Penn Medicine OnDemand provider quickly for video visit.
- Convenient – Connect from anywhere in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware or Maryland. No travel
time. No waiting rooms.
Penn Medicine OnDemand is for patients with accepted health insurance plans and should not be used for life-threatening emergencies. Use of this benefit is voluntary.