No One Way to Build A Family
We’ve been a leader in reproductive medicine for 50 years, and now we have more options than ever before to help you build your family.
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayOur experienced and compassionate fertility specialists work relentlessly to find ways to help you to meet your reproductive needs. We’ve pioneered innovative approaches to managing infertility, forming the leading edge of reproductive medicine for more than 50 years. And now, we have more options than ever before — for both women and men — to help you build your family.
We offer diagnostic tests and procedures, as well as fertility treatments and assisted reproductive technologies, ensuring whatever your obstacles, we have something to help you conquer them.
Our range of options include preconception planning, ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination (IUI procedure), in vitro fertilization (IVF), reproductive surgery and management of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and endometriosis. We also offer third-party reproduction as an alternative way to create your family using donor eggs, donor embryos, donor sperm or a gestational carrier.
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayWhen you choose Penn Fertility Care you can expect:
- A comprehensive fertility center offering the most advanced fertility services available today
- A fertility care team who will work with you to create a personalized plan to help meet your unique reproductive goals
- Reproductive endocrinologists who are board-certified, nationally and internationally recognized and who, in a compassionate manner, address the psychological and physical aspects of infertility
- One of the two top-funded reproductive research programs in the nation and the only fertility-specific research center in the Philadelphia region
- Access to clinical trials, many of which are available only at Penn. We are always assessing the safety and efficacy of fertility treatments.
- Reproductive health options for those with cancer who wish to preserve their fertility
- Fertility financing information and counseling services, as often fertility services are not fully covered within standard insurance plans
Learn more about our fertility care providers
The joining of a women's egg and a man's sperm in a laboratory dish to help people achieve a pregnancy
Helping individuals and couples build a family through fresh egg donation and frozen egg banks
The latest technology to help safeguard fertility for future family building
Evaluation, diagnosis and treatment for women who are having trouble getting pregnant
Comprehensive services for fertility preservation and long-term reproductive health for women and men with cancer
Helping people conceive later in life after overcoming health or personal issues that affect their fertility
Offering a group mind/body program that supports patients as they undergo traditional medical evaluation and treatment for infertility
Helping same sex and transgender individuals and couples become parents
Comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for male fertility issues
Services for women to better manage their polycystic ovary syndrome symptoms and related conditions
Testing to see if genetic or chromosomal disorders are present in embryos produced through IVF
At Penn Fertility Care, we treat many glandular conditions that may alter normal reproductive or menstrual function
A treatment option to correct anatomical disorders that affect reproductive function
After having your first child, you might think that having a second successful pregnancy will be easy. However, that’s not always true. We’ll work with you to help build the family you deserve.
Assisted conception using eggs, sperm or embryos that have been donated by a third person
Uterus transplant has the potential to give women with uterine factor infertility the opportunity to carry and deliver a child