Breast cancer is often a lifelong concern for many women and men, affecting millions of Americans every year. At the Abramson Cancer Center, our nationally recognized physicians, surgeons and nurses address every aspect of breast cancer care with compassion and expertise. From advanced imaging and risk evaluation to expert diagnosis, treatment and long-term care, we are here for you every step of the way.
As a leader in breast cancer research, we combine leading-edge breast cancer treatment with personalized care. Our specialized team works to ensure you have an accurate diagnosis, effective treatment and the supportive services you need.
Breast Cancer: The Abramson Cancer Center Advantage
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayAs a member of the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers, we deliver comprehensive, patient-centered care based on innovative research. When you trust us with your breast cancer care, you can expect:
- Complete care: We deliver high-level care for every stage of breast cancer. We offer advanced screening, accurate diagnosis, novel treatments and compassionate support services. You have everything you need in one place.
- Breast cancer experts: Our fellowship-trained physicians and surgeons specialize in breast cancer. Their in-depth knowledge means you get a precise diagnosis and the newest care protocols. Meet our breast cancer team.
- Dedicated genetic counseling: Our two nationally recognized programs, and MacDonald Cancer Risk Evaluation Center, provide evaluation, counseling and research studies specific to breast cancer risk and cancer genetics.
- Access to innovative research: We are leaders in breast cancer research, addressing the most pressing needs in breast cancer care. Our 2-PREVENT Breast Cancer Translational Center of Excellence is a national leader in research dedicated to breast cancer recurrence.
- Leaders in breast cancer care: Members of our breast cancer program sit on committees within the National Comprehensive Cancer Network and the Society of Clinical Oncology and others. We help to create guidelines for all breast cancer care nationwide.
- Wide-ranging support: To ensure you have everything you need, our breast cancer support services include access to a nurse navigator, social worker, nutritionist and counselor. We offer integrative oncology programs to ease the side effects of breast cancer treatment.
- Care close to home: We offer expert breast cancer care at all Penn Medicine locations. Our breast cancer specialists and providers collaborate across the network to ensure you receive the best care possible, no matter where you live.
Personalized Care for All Types of Breast Cancer
We believe successful cancer treatment begins with an accurate breast cancer diagnosis made by a skilled pathologist. Our renowned breast cancer pathologists focus only on breast tissue. This expertise means we can identify the unique characteristics of your cancer and get you the right treatment as soon as possible.
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayYour diagnosis will identify:
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayAfter we make a diagnosis, our multidisciplinary oncology team works with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. Along with standard of care, we offer unique access to novel therapies and the newest treatments through our breast cancer research program.
Your personalized breast cancer treatmentQuay thử miền nam hôm nay may include: