Quay thử miền nam hôm nayPenn Medicine's Abramson Cancer Center's clinicians and researchers are leading the way in the diagnosis, treatment and research for hematological malignancies (blood cancer).
Our Hematological Malignancies Program offers:
- Nationally recognized experts with extensive experience in hematological malignancies, physician specialists in medical oncology, surgical oncology, radiation oncology and pathology, patient support specialists, cancer counselors, psychologist and psychiatrist, and registered dietitians
- Advanced diagnostic testing, treatments and technologies
- Support services and education programs
- A reputation for sensitivity and responsiveness
- The backing of a major research program with immediate translation of findings to patient care
- Innovative clinical trials
Conditions Treated by Hematological Malignancies Program
Our program treats the following conditions:
Why Penn’s Hematological Malignancies Transplant Program is Different
- Our program is one of the oldest and largest in the country.
- We have one of the few Hematological Malignancies Research Programs in the country that is approved and funded by the . It is through this research program that we have made significant advances in improving bone marrow and stem cell transplants as well as improving the care of patients with blood cancer. Since our discovery of the Philadelphia chromosome, which revolutionized cancer treatment, we've had a history of groundbreaking research.
- Every day our scientists learn more about the causes of hematological malignancies (leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma), as well as, better ways to prevent and detect them. Penn continues to be on the cutting-edge in the development of new therapies and the use of bone marrow and stem cell transplants to treat these cancers, all of which can make a difference to patients and their families, both today and in the future.
- Our multidisciplinary hematological malignancies team has dedicated their clinical and research careers to improving the field of hematological malignancies. It is this relentless pursuit for the very best clinical outcome and quality of life that drives our Hematological Malignancies Program.
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayIn addition to advancing science, our team works to provide individual, personalized treatment and care to each and every patient. One of our patients, Ben David, shares his experience being treated for non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
Treatments and Services Offered by the Hematological Malignancies Program
Quay thử miền nam hôm nayPenn Medicine provides the latest technologies and therapies for the treatment of hematological malignancies in addition to a variety of helpful services.